25 Followers
23 Following
Anke

Anke1028

Currently reading

The Hardest Thing: A Dan Stagg Mystery
James Lear
Six Degrees of Separation
Taylor V. Donovan
Homespun
Layla M. Wier
Owning Corey
Maris Black
Positive - Tia Fielding A very good, engaging read. I had a lot of fun reading it, well-balanced, an interesting crime, already solved at about 60% and then I asked myself - so, what's to come during the remaining 40%? Well, their life obviously was going on and we reader got to accompany them. Which was fine for a change, even a threesome was in the cards. Only in the end it somehow trickled away, no highs, no downs, it could have went on for pages and pages. Suddenly it stopped. Perhaps a chapter less would have been nicer. Nevertheless, I would like to visit Brent and Shawn again, perhaps a year down the line, trying for a child or already being parents.