Anke

Layla M. Wier
Owning Corey
Maris Black
Clark's Story (The Making of a Man, #4) - Diane  Adams 4.5 stars

I'm with another reviewer in wondering why it took me so long to read this book. It had to do with my expectation of reading about the m/f pairing, not realizing that of course Alex and Jared would be in it as well. Oh well, can't be helped and I'm just happy that today I was without my kindle and therefore looking for a book on my iphone, so voilá - just in time for the release of the next book in the series here I am just having finished reading.

After finding my way into the story after the break in the timeline with the first chapter with regard to the ending of the previous book (at least what I remember!) I was totally engrossed and couldn't stop reading. Wonderful from, well, second chapter till the end. Poor Clark - always in love with Stevie and supporting her and for the longest time no hope that his feelings would be returned eventually. And then after the second time cut the thanksgiving plus was just the icing on the cake. The only thing disturbing my reading fun where missing words and letters now and then.

So, after an afternoon reading this wonderful book I'm now waiting for the release of #5.